Your donations make this site and our club efforts for the Havanese possible.
Ready to Volunteer?
Please familiarize yourself with our website. Do you share our passion for the Havanese? Have a few hours to spare? Want to make a difference?
Here's 10 Ways you can help!
1. If you have an idea that would be of benefit to the breed and want us to rally together for a project and are willing to head it up - contact us!
2. If you are willing to host a Fun Day either at your house or public place check out our Fun Day page for information on how to get one started.
3. Be an auction scout! If you can go through your pet magazine and scour for items that would benefit our Havanese get a list together of e-mail addresses for the companies/products and we'll solicit them to join in our annual auction. Or send us a list of e-mail addresses from your favorite vendors.
4. Any writing talent? Got a great story having to do with your Havanese or Havanese event? Send it to us for publication in the Havanese Lifeline.
5. Read a good book lately? How about a book review for the newsletter!
6. Planning to attend a dog show or Havanese event? Please print out our member applications and hand them out to prospective members. Don't forget to give one to any of your Havanese owning friends.
7. Found a new grooming product or tool that you can't live without? Send us the information or short story to share with the rest of the members in the Lifeline or website.
8. Like taking pictures? Send us snap shots and a brief story of the Havanese event or show you attended.
9. Attending a dog party or event? Bring an item and raffle or auction it to raise funds for the Mira-cle Fund.
10. Donate an item for the auction. Just send us an e-mail with the description or link to a site and we'll include it in our upcoming auction. When the auction is over and payment is received we'll send you an e-mail to ship it. The funds all go to rescue, the miracle-fund or dogs in Cuba and make this site possible.
11. OK, we gave you the first 10 ideas, can you come up with any to make our club better for all of us? Give us your feedback and ideas!